EPIC SOLUTIONS Epoxy Resin will harden within 40 minutes of being mixed 1:1 with EPIC SOLUTIONS Epoxy Hardener. Designed to be used together, we also offer a set of one-to-one content Resin and Hardener.
Designed for high quality casting and perfect results, this epoxy resin is perfect for Art Projects, River Tables, Resin Jewellery, Bar top, Moulds, Acrylic Pour Paintings, Geode Paintings, or anything visual for that matter. Our epoxy resin will give you crystal clear casting that is hard as rock.
Long Lasting. Our resin is self-levelling, smooth, self-degassing and odour free. Anti-yellowing properties create beautiful artwork and colour stability for pristine quality.
We designed our resin and hardener to be no-brainer to use, simply mix 1:1 and add pigments if you wish to add some colour to your casting. Best mixing practice is to stir one direction slowly for 5-6 minutes, making sure that you scrape sides and bottom thoroughly. You are ready when the mixture becomes transparent!
Direction of Use
- Pour Epoxy Resin into the mixing container, then pour Epoxy Hardener. (Ratio of 1:1 by volume)
- Stir slowly in one direction for about 5 minutes, until the mixture is completely transparent, then add the dye or glitters you need. (It’s normal for some air bubble to appear, which will gradually disappear)
- Pour into the mould. (Don’t pour too quickly to avoid air bubbles), and wait for the resin to solidify. (About 24 hours)
- Remove from the mould.
Notice: Since curing time is affected by environmental factors such as temperature, the curing time may vary. In some cases, the mixture may take about 3 days to completely cure.
Product Safety Information
Harmful if inhaled, swallowed or in contact with skin.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
May cause allergic skin reactions.
Harmful / Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid release to the environment.
Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
IF ON SKIN (or hair): Remove/Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national or international regulations.